Off-Site Digital Mailroom Services
With more people working remotely, processing your company's mail can increasingly become a challenge. Learn about our Mailroom Services and how we can help.
How Does a Digital Mailroom Work?
When you outsource your Mailroom Processing to us, your incoming mail is directed to our secure document scanning facility where it’s opened, prepped, scanned, indexed, and digitally routed to you for review. Having your mail forwarded to us is simple and easy to do. Please click the link below for more information on getting your mail routed to our secure document scanning facility.
Using high-volume production scanners
and a combination of manual data entry
and automated form classification and data capture systems, we transform hundreds of thousands of paper documents every day into useful digital information delivered quickly and efficiently to the right people at the right time.
Our digital mailroom solutions incorporate time and cost-saving efficiencies and quality improvements for inbound and outbound mail workflows, and all associated business processes. Automated form classification and intelligent data capture solutions offer time and cost saving benefits for all industries, including healthcare, banking, insurance,
and transportation and logistics.
Benefits of Digital Mailroom Services
- Reduced operating costs
- Reclaimed facility space
- Improved process efficiency
- Improved process quality
- Increased security
- Greater visibility and control
Industries related to Digital Mailroom Services
Morgan Records integrates digital mailrooms as part of a larger enterprise document management solution.
- Financial & Banking
- Retail & Manufacturing
- Energy & Utilities
Our Mailroom Processing Check Deposit Service is a simple and convenient way to deposit checks we receive on your behalf. When we receive a check in your mailbox, we will deposit into your bank account for you. Your request is processed, and your deposit is mailed out within one business day. Your bank then processes the deposit and credits your account with the money. You can also choose to have us setup remote check depositing.
Check Deposit Benefits
- Convenient: No more trips to the bank and/or filling out deposit slips.
- Easy to Use: No complicated setup processes. Use your existing bank accounts. As long as your bank supports mail-in and/or remote deposits, you are good to go.
- Fast: Your checks are processed, and the deposit is mailed out within 1 business day. You will normally see your funds in your account within one week. If you choose to have us do remote check depositing, you will see your funds sooner.
- Deposit to Any Bank: Deposit into any U.S. bank that offers mail-in and/or remote deposit services. This includes traditional banks, online banks with no physical retail locations, and even brokerage firms.